Just a little note:

I'm just setting this up! More to come soon!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

XMOS XK-1 finally proving useful!

Though not due to any fault of the XK-1 or XMOS I have finally been able to get something useful out of the XK-1 I was provided for the XMOS Challenge. With some help from the gang @ xmoslinkers.org I was able to get my servo sweeping... now to get another servo in the mix.

Once I get that accomplished I will start integrating the other microcontroller data.
I have 2 Maxbotix EZ-3 Ultrasonic Sensors that will be attached to the servos and provide ranging data along with a stationary EZ-0. I will have an Arduino sending the ranging data to the XK-1 and an ArduIMU+(Arduino based 6DOF Inertial Measurement Unit) that will send data as well. Once I get the 2 servos sweeping I plan on concentrating on reading the data into the XK-1 from the arduinos...

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Good to hear things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our new site has been launched! XCore.com! The place to be if you are developing stuff with XMOS technology!

    ReplyDelete