Just a little note:

I'm just setting this up! More to come soon!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hurdles and trying to learn a new platform...

I am definitely up against a steep learning curve here but its nothing I can't handle...

Major hurdles that will also help me mark milestones in the coming months:

Moving in with my Fiancé in the next 4-6 weeks, My goal is to move my son and I in just before new years

Possibly adding another XK-1 to the mix after the holidays, I'm planning on reading Arduino serial data on xmos that seems to take up threads so I may need the second core I'm still debating this.

Learning how to interface and program this new platform is proving to be challenging, Honestly I think the http://www.xmoslinkers.org community will spring into action as I believe the xmos challenge is drumming up alot of buzz about the XMOS, couple that with Sparkfun now carrying a dev board and the XTag adapter hopefully we will see more powerful dev boards and more community users.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on moving in with your Fiancé!

    Glad to hear things are going well with the XMOS Challenge too. As you said, there is certainly a huge buzz at the moment surrounding all of this!

    ReplyDelete