Just a little note:

I'm just setting this up! More to come soon!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Progress Report...

After a bit of a hiatus I have started to play around again. I finally have my IMU+GPS and I received my XMOS Developers kit (As part of the XMOS Challenge!).

New Toys:
ArduIMU with 4DOF (can add to 6 DOF)
uBlox GPS with Sarantel Antenna
XK-1 XMOS Developers Kit (Single Core, 8 Threads/Core)

The ArduIMU, 4DOF Sensor and GPS have been tested successfully as a unit they are funtioning normally sending data over serial connection for parsing.

The XMOS XK-1 has been tested, I have run through the basic tutorials. I have to integrate reading Ultrasonic and Infrared Range sensors, and controlling the sensor array pan servo

Once the XK-1 is reading Sensor data and sending to serial connection for parsing I will begin my "Data Logging Mode" A simple app that will log all sensor data while the robot is piloted remotely.

No comments:

Post a Comment