Just a little note:

I'm just setting this up! More to come soon!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pololu.com! For the win!

Pololu.com looks like it has come through in the clutch! This morning, before I went to work Fedex dropped off my package from Pololu! Now here is the best part, Last week this time I had just created my "CAD" work and submitted it for a quote, I had quote in hand and ordered Friday last week (and this is after a revision as well). It gets better! I was checking my email Saturday morning and what do I see? Your order has been shipped! I wasn't expecting it to be shipped until Wednesday this week! So just because I can lets break it down.

  1. Pololu.com is FAST! I mean super fast!!!
  2. Customer service is TOP NOTCH, Ned was quick and helpful!
  3. Product quality so far is very impressive!
  4. Pricing was outstanding when other places were 3-5 times the cost!

I'll take some sneak peak shots and get them posted tonight when I get off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment